Kelvin Yoo, D.C., C.M.E.
Doctor of Chiropractic | Southern California University of Health Sciences
– Magna cum laude
– Dean’s list
– National Board of Chiropractic Exam Part I, II, III, IV & PhysioTherapy score over 95th percentile
B.Sc., General Biology | University of California, San Diego
– Provost Honor (1997, 1998)
Dr. Kelvin S. Yoo became a firm believer of Chiropractic when he recovered from debilitating low back pain from chiropractic care himself. Through chiropractic treatments with adjunct physiotherapy and rehabilitation, he was able to get a long-lasting relief and recovery from his severe low back pain with associated sciatica without any invasive injections or surgery. Since then, he became a lifelong advocate of comprehensive integrative wellness healthcare. His goal is to strive to be the most comprehensive, compassionate, and competent integrative healthcare professional for the communities he serves around Anaheim Hills region.
Dr. Yoo’s philosophy is simple:
– To serve each and every patient with gratitude and genuine sincerity.
– To provide evidence-based and patient-centered conservative care.
– To help patients live a healthier life than they had yesterday, everyday.
- Certified Medical Examiner (C.M.E) for FSMCA
- Certified in Physiotherapy
- Certified “X-Ray Supervisor and Operator” in California
- Certified in Graston Instrument Assisted Soft-Tissue Manipulation (IASTM)
- Certified TEAM USA SafeSport Training
- Completed “Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology” from Spine Research Institute of San Diego (SRISD)
- Member of American Chiropractic Association (ACA)